How to go back to Torpedo Remote v3.0 ?
If, for any reason, you would like to go back to the version 3.0 of the Torpedo Remote, please follow these instructions:
First of all, close the Torpedo Remote software. Then :
1) Locate the Binaries folder on your computer :
- PC 64bits : C:\Program Files (x86)\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Binaries
- PC 32bits : C:\Program Files\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Binaries
- Mac OSX : /Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/Binaries
2) Erase everything in this folder.
3) Go to the Two-Notes website, download the v3.0.12 Torpedo Remote software, and install it :
4) Start your Torpedo Live or CAB in update mode : turn it on while keeping the EDIT button pressed.
5) Start the Torpedo Remote v3.0.12 software : it will suggest to update your device with a v2 firmware. Do the update.
6) Once your Torpedo Live or CAB is updated, its preset will be messed up, so you'll have to install them back. To do this, go to the Preset Manager, select the backup folder:
- PC 64bits : C:\Program Files (x86)\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Preset\Backup\xxxxxxxx\yyyy-mm-dd
- PC 32bits : C:\Program Files\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Preset\Backup\xxxxxxxx\yyyy-mm-dd
- Mac OSX : /Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/Preset\Backup\xxxxxxxx\yyyy-mm-dd
7) Select all the presets of the Torpedo list (on the right) and drag'n'drop them to the bin icon.
8) Select then all the presets of the "Local Two Notes presets" list (on the left) and drag'n'drop them to the "Torpedo" list (on the right).