Configuring the ReVolt Series in 4-Cable Mode
Supercharge your existing setup by adding ReVolt Guitar’s or ReVolt Bass’ 3 channels to your amp following our step-by-step guide below:
- Activate the 4-Cable Method switch (I position)
- Connect your guitar/pedalboard to ReVolt’s input (GUITAR IN)
- Connect the effects SEND of ReVolt to the amp’s input
- Connect the effects send of the amp to the effects RETURN of ReVolt
- Connect the OUT of ReVolt to the amp’s effects return
When one of ReVolt’s channels is engaged, the guitar’s signal does not pass to the amp’s preamp; instead it is ReVolt that provides your guitar tone via your physical amp’s poweramp section. Using this method, you can play all 3 channels of either ReVolt Guitar or ReVolt Bass with your amp.
Please note, all connectivity should be actioned using standard instrument (unbalanced) cables.
Tip for time-baseed and looper pedals:
Place your time-based effects and looper pedals after the OUT of ReVolt, before the AMP FX RETURN. All the amp's and ReVolt's channels will go through your pedals when located there.