What power supply do I need for the Torpedo C.A.B.?

If you wish to use a power adapter other than the one provided with the Torpedo C.A.B., here are the specifications it will need to respect:


  • Voltage: 12 to 15 V DC. The power supply needs to be Direct Current (DC), you cannot use an Alternating Current (AC) power supply. You can use either regulated or unregulated power supply.


  • Current: 300 mA or more. The Torpedo C.A.B. uses 300 mA of electric current. Any power supply delivering less than 300 mA will not be able to provide enough electric current and will not function, or may undergo some damages. A power supply delivering more than 300 mA can be used.


  • Connector: 5.5 x 2.1 mm. This is the standard-size connector for effects pedals.


  • Polarity: negative center. This is the most common type of polarity for effects pedals.