How can I uninstall the WoS plug-in (and all its pertaining files)?
To uninstall the plug-in on Windows:
Launch the unistaller located in: Start -> All programs -> Two Notes Audio Engineering -> Uninstall Wall of Sound VST Win32/VST x64/RTAS/AAX.
This will automatically suppress all files from the Wall Of Sound folder, including the handbook (and your license file).
When asked, "Do you want to delete all Two Notes license, cabinet and preset files?", if you reply YES, all files in Licenses, Cabinets and Presets directories will also be deleted.
To uninstall the plug-in on Mac OS X:
You will need to trash the file that corresponds to the plug-in version you installed:
- Plug-in AU: Go to Machintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/ and trash the file "Torpedo Wall Of Sound III.component"
- Plug-in VST: Go to Machintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/vst/ and trash the file "Torpedo Wall Of Sound III.vst"
- Plug-in RTAS: Go to Machintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Digidesing/Plug-Ins/ and trash the file "Torpedo Wall Of Sound III.dpm"
- Plug-in AAX: Go to Machintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins/ and trash the file "Torpedo Wall Of Sound III.aaxplugin"
On top of that, if you also wish to delete all files pertaining to the WoS plug-in:
- In Machintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/, trash the folder Wall Of Sound.
- You may also trash the Licenses, Cabinets, Docs and Presets directories.
Warning: These directories are also used by the Remote software for the Torpedo VB-101, VM-202, Live and C.A.B.
NB: If you have no other Two Notes application installed, you can simply delete the entire Two Notes Audio Engineering folder that is in Machintosh HD/Library/Application Support.