If you want or need to revert to the previous v3 firmware of the Torpedo Studio, please follow this procedure.
/!\ THIS PROCEDURE WILL ERASE THE PRESETS IN YOUR TORPEDO STUDIO /!\ If you saved your presets as instructed before doing the v4 update, you will just have to reload them, by following the instructions at the end of this procedure. IF YOU DID NOT SAVE YOUR PRESETS, PLEASE DO IT BEFORE REVERTING BACK TO THE V3 FIRMWARE, OR YOU WILL LOSE THEM.
If you saved or rename the application as instructed before doing the v4 update, restore it.PC 64bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Torpedo Remote.exePC 32bit: C:\Program Files\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Torpedo Remote.exeMac: Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/Torpedo Remote.appYou can also reinstall a previous version of the softwarePC: http://www.two-notes.com/downloads/Torpedo_Remote_3.1.15_PC_Update.exe Mac: http://www.two-notes.com/downloads/Torpedo_Remote_3.1.15_Mac_Update.dmg
1. First, locate the "Binaries" folder on your computer :
- PC 64bits : C:\Program Files (x86)\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Binaries- PC 32bits : C:\Program Files\Two Notes Audio Engineering\Binaries- Mac OSX : /Library/Application Support/Two Notes Audio Engineering/Binaries
2. Erase all the files in this folder.
3. Download the attached "Torpedo_Studio_v3_37.tfa" and "Torpedo_Studio_v3_37.tfb" files, available below this article, and copy them in this "Binaries" folder.
4. Turn your Torpedo Studio on while keeping the PROGRAM button pressed. It will start in "FIRMWARE UPDATE" mode.
5. Launch the Torpedo Remote software. If the software suggests an update other than 3.37, don't do it. Then, the software should suggest to update to v3.37. Do it, by clicking the "Firmware Update" button.
6. The firmware will be installed and will run automatically. Upon restart, your Torpedo Studio will have the previous v3 firmware installed.
7. Erase the "Torpedo_Studio_v3_37.tfa" and "Torpedo_Studio_v3_37.tfb" files in the "Binaries" folder, and elsewhere if needed. You won't need them anymore, and you should not use them again.
Attachments: Torpedo_Studio_v3_37.tfa Torpedo_Studio_v3_37.tfb
Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid