Install WoS on Mac OSX 10.9 or higher
Source: Wiki How.
By default, a Mac computer running Mountain Lion or a later version of OSX will block the installation of applications that are not from the Mac App Store or created by identified developers. Please follow the following steps to allow the Torpedo Wall Of Sound III plugin to install on your computer.
Method 1 of 2: Exception for One Specific Software
- Download the software as you normally would from the internet. If asked if you want to "keep" or "discard" the file, select keep.
- Open the software and get the error message that your software "can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer." Click OK.
- Try opening the software again but this time right click on the software. (You can right click on a Mac, by pressing ctrl and clicking simultaneously). Select open from the menu.
- You should now be given the option to open the software. Click "open".
Method 2 of 2: Permanent Change for All Software
- Click the System Preferences icon on your Dock. Alternatively, you can click on the Apple icon in the top left of your screen and then click "System Preferences."
- Click Security & Privacy. It will be located under the heading "Personal."
- Click the lock in the bottom left of window. Enter your password when prompted. Then, click Unlock.
- Click the box next to "Anywhere." This will be located in the "General" Section, under "Accept Applications Downloaded From: ". You will now be able to install your software as normal. Click the lock again if you wish to prevent further changes.
Visit http://www.wikihow.com/Install-Software-from-Unsigned-Developers-on-a-Mac for more information and screenshots.