New firmware V4 for Torpedo Studio
- Arcade mode, allowing faster edition of the audio parameters.
- Low cut and 5-band graphic EQ replaced by a 6-band Parametric EQ.
- Reverb effect with 8 predefined rooms and 1 custom room with full parameters control
- Exciter effect now have 2 parameters Low & High gain instead of Gain & Freq
- Direct preview of La Boutique cabinets in the main interface
- New search engine and filter to sort your virtual cabinets
- Increased User memory: 128 User files can now be loaded into the memory
- Preset name length can now be up to 32 characters
- For all devices using Remote: Improvements of Loading/Saving preset files
The new torpedo Remote is solely compatible with Torpedo Studio, Live and CAB
How to install
You can update your Torpedo Studio using Torpedo Remote on a computer connected to the Internet.
Download and install the latest version of Torpedo Remote for your operating system:
Launch Remote and follow the on-screen instructions upon completion of the Torpedo Studio update process.
How to revert to the V3 firmware?
If you want or need to put your Torpedo back in its initial state, please follow the procedure: