Two notes Audio Engineering > Two notes Audio Engineering Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

My amp has a 4- or 16-ohm output. Can I use the VB-101?


You can use the Torpedo VB-101 even if your amplifier only has a 4- or 16-ohm output.
But do note that, in that case, you must connect a speaker cabinet or a loadbox with the appropriate impedance to the "Thru" jack output.

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles How do I connect the VB-101 to my amplifier?
Can I use the Torpedo C.A.B. with an amplifier?
Can I mismatch the impedance of the amp and loadbox ?
Using a cabinet with Torpedo Captor X
Can I send the signal from the Torpedo Live at the same time to my PA and to a speaker-cab?
Article details
Article ID: 77
Category: Torpedo VB-101
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.3/5.0 (3)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, in partnership with SysAid Technologies