How can I add new 3rd party IRs to my Torpedo?
1- Transfer the IRs to your Torpedo with the Memory Manager.
- Press on the menu 'Managers' and Memory Manager.
- In the Memory Manager press the "USER" button.
- The left column shows the impulses (wav aiff & tur files) locate in the root of the "Impulses" folder configure in the Remote.
- To change the "Impulses" folder either press on the menu "Folders" or the folder button in your Memory manager.
- Drag and drop the cabinets you want to transfer into your Torpedo device.
The impulses you can store in your device is limited (3x128 in the Live and CAB and 50 in the Studio and VB-101), so you may need to erase a few impulses to make room for the new ones.
2- Transfer the IRs to your Torpedo
1- Torpedo Studio / VB-101
The "Quick Preview" let you load on your Torpedo a file locate on your computer without transfering said file to a slot on your Torpedo. To do so:
- Press the "Quick Preview" toggle button in the upper right corner.
- Press the "User" button on the left side of the studio image. (Guitar | Bass | User)
- The dropdow list shows the impulses (wav aiff & tur files) locate in the "Impulses" folder configure in the Remote and all its sub-folders.
- To change the "Impulses" folder either press on the menu "Folders".
- Once you have found an impulse you want to transfer on your Torpedo, press the "Send" button locate under the "Quick Preview" button. The Remote will then send the impulse on the first free slot on your Torpedo.
The impulses you can store in your device is limited to 50, so you may need to erase a few impulses to make room for the new ones.
2 - Torpedo Live/ C.A.B.
To load third party impulses from your computer:
- Tick 'User' and 'Computer' in the filter parameters.
- In the cabinet list box, navigate to User->Computer to access the third party impulse folder. If no other filter field has been selected, you will directly access this folder.
- If your third party impulse folder has not been configured yet, click "Select directory..." and browse for it. You can select a folder with impulse subfolders.
- Select your third party impulse file. '.wav', '.aiff' and '.tur' files can be loaded.
- To load an impulse file into your Torpedo device, click the "Transfer" icon and select one of the four impulse banks. The impulse is transferred to the first free slot of your Torpedo. You can store up to 128 impulses per bank. If the bank is full, you will be proposed to replace an existing impulse.