How to Register OPUS?
Congratulations on your purchase of OPUS!
Both the Torpedo Remote software and an online computer are required to register OPUS to your Two notes account.
Please follow the steps below to register OPUS:
- First, download Torpedo Remote here and install it.
- Connect OPUS via USB to your PC or Mac and launch Torpedo Remote.
- Torpedo Remote will open the Sign up/Sign in window. If you already have a Two notes account, sign in using your Two notes account credentials. If you are new to the Two notes ecosystem, select "Sign up" to create a Two notes account.
- You will then be asked whether you want to register your device on your account or not. Select Register to continue with the OPUS registration procedure.
- Your Torpedo device is now registered on your Two notes account. The license file and your Two notes cabinets files will be automatically downloaded to your computer. When this operation is complete, a message window will inform you that the registration of OPUS has been successfully completed.
Some other considerations to bear in mind when registering OPUS:
- Follow the firmware update procedure if your device firmware is out of date.
- If you want to use Torpedo Remote on an offline computer, please read the article "Install Torpedo Remote v5 on an offline computer" .
- Please note, it is not possible to register OPUS from the mobile app via a Bluetooth connection; registration can only be actioned via a USB connection to a compatible desktop computer.
Our support team is here to assist you! For any enquiries, please head over to our "Help Desk"and submit a ticket to speak directly to one of our in-house specialists.