Install Torpedo Remote v5 on an offline computer
WARNING: Your Torpedo has to be registered using an online computer before any offline installation.
To install Torpedo Remote v5 on an offline computer, follow these steps:
- Download the proper installer from the Two notes website and copy it on a USB key
- Go to your online My DynIR Cabinets area and download your Torpedo Remote Offline license File
- Copy the Virtual Cabinets File (LicensePackage.tnlp) on the USB key
- Plug the USB key in your offline computer
- Copy and launch Torpedo Remote v5 installer
- Once installed, launch Torpedo Remote v5 and click the Guest button on the Sign in window
- The Torpedo Remote v5 main window should then pop up
- Click on the User menu / Load Your Virtual Cabinets File item
- Select the LicensePackage.tnlp copied on your USB key and press Open
- The cabinets import process starts. It could take a couple of minutes depending on the number of cabinets you own.
- Once done, click on the User menu / Sign in item to enable the license installed from the LicensePackage.tnlp file.
- The Sign in window pops up, enter your email address and your password (The one used during your Two notes account creation), click on Remember me then press Sign in.
- You are ready now to plug your Torpedo in your offline computer.