How do I register my Torpedo Captor and get my 16 virtual cabinets for Wall of Sound?
In order to register your Torpedo Captor and get your 16 virtual cabinets for the Wall of Sound plugin, please follow these steps :
1) Go to the Two notes Store, and create an account (or log in if you already have an account) : http://store.two-notes.com/index.php?controller=authentication
2) Go to the License and Cabinet Manager : http://store.two-notes.com/index.php?controller=tnLicenses
3) Select "Register a Two notes device or use an Activation Code.", enter the serial number of your Torpedo Captor in the field (you'll find this 8-digits number under the unit), and click the "OK" button. This will generate your Wall of Sound license. INFO: Two notes serial numbers are in the hexadecimal format. It always starts with a zero, not the letter O. The only letters used are A to F.
4) Download the Wall of Sound plugin software here.
5) Install the Wall of Sound.
6) Launch your DAW, add the Wall of Sound plugin on a track, and launch it.
7) From there, the Wall of Sound will guide you through the activation process.
8) That's it, now play !
If you already have Wall of Sound installed, and a Two notes account, you can register the unit directly through the menu of Torpedo Wall of Sound. see the attached screenshot of the menu to have access to "Register a device or use an activation code".