Two notes websites, Torpedo Remote and Wall of Sound connection issue on Mac OSX 10.12.1 and below
Due to some limitations of Mac OSX 10.12.1 and previous versions, Two notes server certificate is not supported anymore. This has the following consequences:
- Several errors occur on the Torpedo Wall of Sound and Remote softwares,
- Difficulties to browse www.two-notes.com, support.two-notes.com and wiki.two-notes.com websites. The NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID message pops up.
How to solve the problem:
To be able to connect to Two notes servers, you have to manually install the certificate on your computer following this procedure:
- download ISRG Root X1.cer and copy it on your Desktop.
- Launch Keychain Access application, select the System and Certificates items then drag and drop the ISRG Root X1.cer into Keychain Access application.
Enter your password and click the Modify Keychain button.
- Right click on the ISRG Root X1 item and select Get Info item
- Unfold the Trust section in the window that pops up select Always Trust for the When using this certificate option and close the ISRG Root X1 window.
- When the window is closed, Keychain Access application requests your password to save the changes. Enter your password and click the Update Settings button.
- The certificate is now trusted and you should be able to access to Two notes servers
If the problem still occurs:
If the problem still occurs after having installed the certificate, submit a support ticket. Don't forget to attach your Torpedo Remote or Wall of Sound logfile to your ticket.