How to register your Ashdown®️ Amp
The Torpedo Remote software, a compatible computer and an internet connection are required in order to register your Ashdown® amp. When you register your Ashdown® amp, you will receive 2 additional complementary DynIRs, automatically assigned to your Two notes account.
To register your Ashdown® amp, please follow the instructions below.
1. Download Torpedo Remote here and install it.
2. Connect your Ashdown® amp via USB to your computer and launch Torpedo Remote.
3. Torpedo Remote will open a Sign up/Sign in window. If you already have a Two notes account, sign in. For users without an active Two notes account, select "Sign up" to create your Two notes account.
4. You will be asked whether you want to register your device on your account or not. Press Register to do so.
5. Your Torpedo device is now registered on your Two Notes account. The license file and your Two Notes cabinets files will be automatically downloaded to your computer. When this operation is finished, a message window will inform you that the registration has been successful.
6. Follow the firmware update procedure if your device’s firmware is out of date.
If you want to use Torpedo Remote on an offline computer, please read the article "Install Torpedo Remote v5 on an offline computer" .
Please be advised, it is not possible to register an Ashdown® amp from the Torpedo Remote mobile app via a Bluetooth connection (Ashdown® amps do not feature Bluetooth connectivity options). Furthermore, It is not possible to register via a mobile device by connecting the USB cable to your smartphone, tablet or similar. Registration can only be enacted via a USB connection on a desktop computer.